Why is it unique?
These products are made using Sugarcane pulp, a renewable resource, they are 100% Eco Friendly and Compostable. These products are completely hygienic and affordably disposable. They easily compost into the soil very quickly.
- Our bagasse products are biodegradable and made from renewable and sustainable sugarcane pulp instead of letting it go to waste.
- Sugarcane products can be disposed of in the food waste bin. In an ideal composting setting, they can decompose entirely in 3 to 6 months.
- Stronger than most disposable dinnerware and is sturdier than paper, plastic, or polystyrene tableware which leave more negative environmental impact, as they are not biodegradable and not made from rapidly renewable resources.
- Bagasse tableware is cut resistant. These bowls are perfect for soups, cereals, stews, and curries as they are leak proof.
- Perfect for houses, travel, or any event.
Material Type: Sugarcane Pulp
Bagasse Plate – 10 inches round
Bagasse Bowl – 130 ml
Bamboo Spoon - 16 cm
Dimensions in cm: 43.3 x 31.3 x 10.6
Weight in gm: 2870
In A Truly Made-In-India Product In the Box:
Plate , Bowl, Bamboo Spoon - Set of 50 pieces
Return & Exchange Policy:
This product is eligible for return or replacement. Please initiate return or replacements from the 'My Account' section within 7 days of delivery. For more information please refer to our Return Policy.